AAJA has a new portal to welcome new members and allow current members to update their own information, renew their membership and easily take advantage of other opportunities.
Why be a part of AAJA?
Membership benefits include access to AAJA Career Listings, discounts on registration to AAJA’s annual convention, savings on professional development, such as Poynter Institute training and services such as UPS shipping and AARP memberships.
AAJA membership is based on the calendar year, January to December, regardless of when dues are received. Membership registration submitted today is good through December 31, 2013.
What’s with this new portal?
Through AAJA’s new association management system, members will be able to easily apply for scholarships, update their contact information, register for convention and find other opportunities to come.
Want to be a new member? Join us.
- Create a user account and register for membership.
- Want to mail in your registration and payment? Print and fill out a Membership Form and follow the instructions.
Thanks for your patience as we make this transition. AAJA has transferred some member information, but there’s new features now. To gain access to the new system, you’ll have to first set up a password through the “forgot password” function. To do all that:
- Go to the “Forgot Password” page.
- For the login ID, enter the email address AAJA uses to get in touch with you.
- You should get an email with a password reset link. (If you don’t see it, please check your spam or junk email folder. If you still don’t get an email with a password reset link, contact AAJA.)
- You may be automatically redirected to the login page, or log in to AAJA’s portal and bookmark the page so you can easily return.
- It’s a great opportunity to make sure AAJA has the most updated information about you, to renew your membership for 2013, register for the 2013 AAJA convention in New York and see what else is available. When you renew, you’ll be asked to provide demographic and other information. AAJA’s national office uses this information internally to develop future programs and tailor communications to meet our members’ needs and interests.
Questions? Contact AAJA administrative support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-346-2051, Ext. 105.
AAJA’s 21 Chapters: Arizona, Asia, Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Florida, Hawai’i, Los Angeles, Michigan, Minnesota, New England, New York, North Carolina, Philadelphia, Portland, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco/Bay Area, Seattle, Texas and Washington, D.C.