Congratulations to the following AAJA Advisory Board members who were elected March 23, 2012, to two-year terms on the AAJA Governing Board, the decision-making body of the 1,400-member organization.
- Yvonne Leow of AAJA-Arizona (representing Small chapters)
- Jocelyn “Joz” Wang of AAJA-Los Angeles (representing Medium chapters)
- Paul Cheung of AAJA-New York (representing Large chapters)
- Tomoko Hosaka of AAJA-San Francisco/Bay Area (at-large Governing Board rep)
- Thomas Huang of AAJA-Texas (at-large Governing Board rep)
- Ellen Lee of AAJA-San Francisco/Bay Area (at-large Governing Board rep)
These six Governing Board members join AAJA’s five national officers as a deliberative group. AAJA’s officers are: