* Oversee the brand image strategy and execution, including supervising all aspects of station promotion and marketing using on-air, online and outside media resources.
* Responsible for the development of promotional strategic plans, multi-media marketing plans, promotional News campaigns, general programming promotion.
* Develop web-based promotion and monitor image of station website.
* Supervise and schedule day-to-day activities in the Promotion Department for station.
* Liaison with network and syndicators regarding the station promotional activities.
* Coordinate commercial production and sales promotion for the Sales Department.
* Develop and coordinate viewer-related contests for station.
* Develop and monitor annual budgets for Creative Services Department.
* Perform other duties as may be assigned by station GM and corporate management.
Education & Experience/Certifications
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or other related field preferred or equivalent business experience.
* Minimum five years of progressively responsible multimedia creative/management experience in the areas of promotion, production and/or creative services for medium to large market.
* Proven track record for development of successful marketing concepts and branding efforts is a necessity.
Skills & Abilities
* Possess a keen interest and understanding in the latest technology and social media applications as applicable to marketing.
* Must possess effective leadership and management skills as well as the ability to work well with management team.
* Possess the ability to conceive, produce, implement and measure strategic marketing plan based on research.
* Ability to sit/stand/walk for extended periods.
* Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
* Valid driver's license and good driving record required. In addition, proof of insurance and liability coverage may be required.