KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Publish daily and breaking news stories
• Produce and edit videos and other types of content
• Create content for all of abc7NY's digital platforms including website, app, and social media
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• Has a strong interest in New York area news and information
• Has solid news judgment and an understanding of journalism standards and practices
• Is an efficient multitasker that is able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven role
• Is comfortable in a high-pressure content creation environment
• Is an excellent communicator and effective troubleshooter with a positive attitude
The producer in this position must have experience working in a newsroom, strong news judgment, strong video production skills (such as Adobe Premiere), be an excellent communicator and very knowledgeable in best practices for digital, search engine optimization and social media marketing. The ideal candidate will be able to deliver consistently strong content across all platforms to ensure Eyewitness News always goes above and beyond to be New York's No. 1 news.
To apply, please log on to www.disneycareers.com and search for Requisition # 550204BR.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. WABC-TV, an owned station of ABC, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity