This job is not for someone who doesn’t obsessively look at the news, or does not have an analytical and critical mind. We need someone who can produce content with a fresh angle.
• Creating news content for the website
• Publishing and updating website pages
• Implementing SEO best practices to new and existing articles
• Creating editorial newsletters
• Availability on weekends for website coverage
• College degree in Journalism, Communications, English or a related field
• Equivalent work experience also will be accepted
• Strong knowledge of: WordPress and other CMS systems; emerging online publishing strategies; and digital-behavior trends
• Proficiency in the English language with strong communication, writing and editing skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Adaptability and a willingness to bring new ideas to the table each day
Experience and skills in the following are preferred:
• Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
• Email service providers
• Flexible hours possible, with competitive benefits and salary
Please send a cover letter emphasizing why diversity is important to you personally, along with two writing samples and, if applicable, other examples of your online work.
Please send resume and cover letter to CEO@DiversityInc.com.
Please go to www.DiversityInc.com/aboutus for more information about DiversityInc.