Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Support the local sales staff in all aspects of sales operations
• Create sales presentations
• Organize station projects and event
• Generate and prepare various reports in Wide Orbit, AdMall, ComScore, Google analytics etc.
• Enter sales orders quickly and accurately, sales contract flow, pull spot times, reconcile contracts, handle makegoods, invoices and other support systems and databases
• Coordinate KAIT sales meetings and sales events
• Strong written/verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) required.
• Photoshop a plus
• Experience in television, digital or other media is preferred, but not necessary
Qualified applicants apply online and attach your cover letter and resume at https://gray.tv/careersformerlyraycom. Drug screen required. No phone calls, please. EOE-M/F/D/V