The primary job duties and responsibilities of the Director of Marketing and Audience Development include, but are not limited to:
• Protect and improve the station’s brand image at all customer touchpoints
• Meet individual performance objectives as approved by the VP & GM
• Collaborate with station and corporate stakeholders to develop & execute a comprehensive, multiplatform marketing plan that supports the goals of the station
• Lead a creative team of employees, delegating responsibilities of the multiplatform marketing plan to successfully achieve goals and adapting to seize new opportunities as they present themselves
Produce breakthrough advertising that advances the station’s brand position and grows audience on all platforms.
• Identify and analyze key performance indicators using qualitative and quantitative research data synthesized from multiple sources such as ComScore, DOMO, CrowdTangle, etc.
• Create and manage the station’s outside media advertising budget, community events calendar and other public relations opportunities to maximize brand exposure to target audiences.
Provide creative consultation, marketing expertise and customer service for Sales clients and initiatives to ensure their investments with the station deliver agreed upon value.
• Analyze and manage marketing department expenses within budgetary limitations, adjusting as needed at the direction of the VP & GM.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field required
• Must have a creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production, especially Adobe Creative Suite software
• 2-3 years experience in a creative leadership position implementing strategic priorities required
• Previous team management experience preferred
Qualified applicants, apply online https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/8543/marketing-director/job and attach resume with cover letter. Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V