Information on Sponsorships
AAJA’s sponsors and partners include media companies, corporations, non-profit organizations, academic institutions, and foundations who believe in our mission to increase diversity in America’s newsrooms and support our programs. Sponsorships and partnerships with AAJA are excellent ways to expose your brand, advertise your job opportunities, and reach our diverse membership made up of journalists, students, media professionals and more.
There are several ways you can partner with AAJA:
- Sponsor AAJA’s National Convention
- Sponsor AAJA’s student and professional programs like JCamp, VOICES and the Executive Leadership Program (ELP)
- Advertise your career opportunities on our jobs board
- Become an AAJA corporate member
- Work with our chapters to sponsor local events and programs
For general information or questions on sponsorship and partnership opportunities with AAJA, contact Kathy Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-346-2051 ext. 106.