* Functions as the chief producer of sales campaigns. This includes development of concept, copywriting, shooting and spot production.
* Attend sales meetings as needed to discuss all campaign direction and implementation.
* Conceive, write and coordinate all video and audio materials necessary for production of commercials for station clients.
* Will be a key sales liaison to create a positive, effective relationship between station and clients.
Education & Experience/Certifications
* At least three to five (3-5) years professional broadcast marketing/promotion/creative services experience required.
* Bachelor's degree in mass communications or related field preferred
Skills & Abilities
* Proficient in post-production editing suites, with emphasis on Final Cut Pro and all Adobe Creative Suite products, along with knowledge of shooting video with various cameras.
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* Must be able to function effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
* Must be deadline oriented and willing to work nights and/or weekends if necessary.
Please apply online at www.scripps.com/careers