* Operation of various broadcast equipment including, but not limited to; studio television cameras during live and taped productions, teleprompter, character generators, graphics software, computers.
* Act as floor director during live and taped productions.
* Assist in studio maintenance (cleaning, organization, possibly lighting), etc.
* Assist as production grip on live and tape productions.
* Navigate internet (web) and post video and text to station website.
* Other duties as directed by the Production Manager.
Education & Experience/Certifications
* High School diploma or equivalent required. Two or four year college degree preferred.
* Previous television station experience necessary.
Skills & Abilities
* Live newscast production a plus.
* Non-linear editing experience required. Final Cut Pro experience a plus.
* Working knowledge of television station production operation equipment.
* Working knowledge of studio cameras, teleprompters and lighting.
* Must be reliable, dependable, possess a willingness to learn and be able to work a flexible schedule.
* Position involves much studio work and occasional field productions. Mayi nclude standing for many hours, operating human lift equipment, climbing stairs and ladders, lifting, etc.
* Must be able to lift up to75 pounds.
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.