The successful candidate will provide inspiring leadership, drive results for clients, and grow revenue within our market. It is required that this person have digital advertising experience and a proven successful record of revenue goal achievement and solution-based selling. In addition, they must possess strong analytical and relationship building skills. The candidate will also need excellent written, oral presentation skills with a strong capacity to interpret, communicate and solve complex business and organizational issues. This individual will work with clients/brands in the Myrtle Beach DMA to develop strategic digital partnerships to drive revenues. The ideal individual will have in-depth digital services and product knowledge, a proven track record in digital sales and exceeding customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
• Set the pace as a digital seller among the sales team
• Ensures that the team consistently meets and/or exceeds revenue targets.
• Collaborates with local market leaders, to execute sales campaigns, strategic objectives and other goals.
• Develop relationships with clients and Account Executives
• Identify sales growth opportunities, as well as market challenges, and work to develop and implement innovative action plans.
• Maintain a deep understanding of the market and monitor competitive products, innovations and activities.
• Independent prospecting of digital opportunities that will drive new revenue streams and new customers.
• Develop and maintain a full funnel of prospects and properly track prospects through the funnel using internal tools
• Conduct professional meetings with Account Executives and clients.
• Professionally prepare and present custom proposals and solutions.
• Set expectations during pre-sale phase and manage post-sale to meet those expectations to ensure client satisfaction with an eye toward renewal and up-sell.
• Include ongoing digital media campaigns to support the digital presence.
• Work closely with the Account Management (sales support) team on the implementation and execution of digital campaigns
• Other duties as assigned
Desired: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Digital sales or related experience or equivalent combination of work and education experience. Digital sales, digital services, cold calling, good communication skills. Pre-employment drug screen and MVR check required.
Required: Comfortable and working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, platforms and sales methods.
Desired: Hungry, independent, self-driven, consultative, strategic seller
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task; highly organized and task oriented.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Strong work ethic with a customer service positive attitude (internally and externally).
• Ability to contribute individually, and participate positively and productively in a team environment
• The fulltime position includes a competitive salary, commission program, and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) match.
Qualified applicants, apply online http://careers-raycommedia.icims.com (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume with cover letter. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V