- Membership rate tickets and early access to AAJA networking events and workshops
- Membership rate registration to AAJA's national convention and N3Con in Asia
- Access to career opportunities via AAJA's job board
- Early access to AAJA updates and exclusive member opportunities via bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Entry fee waiver for AAJA’s national journalism awards contest
- Recognition on AAJA.org of special achievements or career moves
- Significant discounts on UPS, AP online stylebook, Poynter on-site courses, CUNY J+ workshops and courses, and other services (for access to these benefits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
There are additional benefits for members who upgrade to Gold or Platinum membership. AAJA membership lasts for one year after your join date. If you are a returning member, you can renew your membership by signing in and selecting one of the options below.
To request a paper membership form, or to request a reduced member fees application (for recently unemployed members or those undergoing financial hardship), please email email@example.com.