- Membership rate tickets and early access to AAJA networking events and workshops
- Membership rate registration to AAJA's national convention and N3Con in Asia
- Access to career and fellowship opportunities via AAJA's Career Center, private social media channels and Affinity Groups
- Access to our upcoming member opportunities page with a listing of training opportunities, fellowships, grants and more
- Early access to AAJA updates, scholarships and exclusive member opportunities via bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Entry fee waiver for AAJA’s national journalism awards contest
- Recognition on AAJA.org of special achievements or career moves
- Significant discounts on AP online stylebook, Poynter on-site courses, CUNY J+ workshops and courses and other services (for more information and access to these benefits, please email email@example.com)
There are additional benefits for members who upgrade to Gold or Platinum membership. AAJA membership lasts for one year after your join date.
To sign up for membership using a paper membership form, or to request a reduced member fees application (for recently unemployed members or those undergoing financial hardship), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renew Your AAJA Membership
If you are a returning member, you can renew your membership by signing in here. Return to this page and select one of the membership options below. If you need to reset your account password, please visit this page.