Members Terms & Conditions
AAJA members agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Adhering to the AAJA Code of Conduct.
- Agreeing to and accepting AAJA’s Events Liability and Release Waiver when attending any AAJA events – either in person or virtual/online.
- Adhering to AAJA’s Social Media Policy.
- Membership dues are non-refundable and non-tax deductible. If you are a sustaining member, you may cancel your membership at any time towards the next billing cycle. AAJA reserves the right to revoke a membership in the case there is a violation to the terms and conditions, or at its sole discretion.
- Members who are awarded scholarships or grants agree to the scholarship or grant policy.
AAJA reserves the right to change, amend, add or remove any of the above terms & conditions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all membership levels.